Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Words of the Ingenious Freak!

I was having a conversation with dear yesterday night on some funny issue and here it goes~

Me: Dear~ You know what? I told my mum to save for the diamond necklace now.
Dear: Why diamond necklace?
Me: Orh~ There's a reason behind it. My mum replaced all our 21 year old pressie with diamond necklace for our wedding. *smilez* It will be an expensive one.
Dear: Orh~ but we not getting married now what.
Me: I never say i gonna marry you now what. I told her earlier then she can save a little each day and 2 years later she can buy me one good necklace! Buahahahhahahaha!!
Dear: I am not gonna marry you 2 years later

Its kinds disappointed to hear this and i went silent. Hate it when he cracked this kind of jokes when its not funny at all.

Dear: I will marry you after 2 years.... I am not getting married 2 years later but i am getting married after 2 years.

Do you think he deserve a good bash?! Seriously feel like slapping him left, right, center....

No comments: