Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Central

Seriously, how long had this shopping mall existed? Anyone have the answer?! I can still remember clearly after Vivo opened, i went there for walk within the first month and I seldom miss out famous shopping area. Central was located at Clarke Quay and is directed bhind the busstop which i used to always take bus from after school. I watched the construction of the building while i was still in SIC and their campus was at Riverwalk. How can i not shop at that place?!!


Buahahaha!! Maybe its beause of the ERP. I suggested to go shopping with dear at Central yesterday and so both of us went there like mountain tortise. One funny design about that place was that the place was full of escalator. Almost every turn you will see an escalator. What the heck! Shops there are like maze and honestly we really doubt the people are making any profit. The untimate winner is still the shopping center owner. Buahahaha! Its almost soul-less lor.


There were quite a few famous Jap food in the mall itself. One of it is the famous ramen which dear wanted to eat but changed his mind to the curry udon. He don't understand the japanese menu and think that the curry udon have more choices. Since he was the boss, he shall decide our meal.


So here we go! Waka Sha Chiya!





Dear ordered this Eel rice ball as starter. It wasn't that bad! At least for someone who hated fish smell like me, i think its good enough and something new. Dear don't think that its very exclusive but it doen't taste bad either. Contradicting man...





Next will be my Udon!!! Honestly, i heart curry! All sorts of curry! And the best Japanese curry was still the one Ming had cooked. Oh! I am missing him again. If he ever return to Singapore for holiday or whatsoever purpose, i make sure i will invite him to my place and cook Japanese curry. Buahahaha!!


Ok.. Stop my nonsense. I believe that the restaurant did increase the spices to the make it spicy. Usually the japanese curry will be less of the spiciness but tasted sweet instead. For this curry, it tasted both sweet and spicy. Mine will be Ebi tempura curry udon!





Actually i wanted to ordered what dear had since i am a pork lover. But since dear was ordering Katsu curry udon, i made my mind for an alternative. Hehehe.. I wanted to be exotic and add cheese to the katsu curry udon. Dear think that might taste gross and since there was a possibility that he will be the one finishing my meal, i gave up my choice eventually.





Overall, i think the ramen will taste nicer. Buahahahhaa!!b I told dear, the next time we come for food, i want to eat ramen. You can really smell the food by walking pass the restaurant lor...

No comments: