Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend!

Helo!! Yesh.. this is a super boring monday and i do miss my weekends. Buahahhaha!! Who don't right? I am now listening to the shaky shaky songs to prepare for Friday!! Buahahahha!! Ok. Shall stop all the cow shit.

I need to jot this romantic night i shared with dear on Friday. My ever "kiam siap" uncle smsed me on Friday morning 3+a.m. to ask if i wanted to go out for dinner. Buahahaha!! In the end, he brought me to Raffles Hotel. Erm.. for dinner.. Don't think crooked.. Buahahahaha!!

He asked me to dress nicer and we went to Long Bar Steakhouse. What's the occasion? Simply no occassion. Its just dear wanted to use his membership from Amex which will expire soon and he can get half price on all main course. Buahahahaha!! Still, the dinner was quite ex.

Look at what i noticed, this thingy was on all tables. I seriously wonder if the cinnamons can be use for coffee...



Dear knew i love to snap snap.



I met this lad in the toilet and guess what she said? Buahahahah!! She said i looked very clever with this look. My dress and specs. Yeah.. the only stupid thing that can ever happen to me is to love dear. Buahahaha!! But not that bad la.. once in a while in such rare date, he brought me to a posh restaurant for a simple meal.



The butter for bread and pickles! Dear said the pickles tasted quite nice and he enjoyed the bread because of the herbs. I hated pickles and the bread was too hard for me.



My Lamb!! Smaller than dear's steak. And it tasted real nice! Comparable to the lamb i had and loved from Vienna! You know, ever since i tasted the lamb at Vienna previously, there seemed to be no lamb served in Singapore comparable to anything served there.



Dear's steak! He asked me to be very careful because of the hotplate. He don't want me to be disfigured while having a meal. Ya.. I am forever so clumsy so he wanted to warn me. Buahahaha!!



I did not take the picture of our dessert because the place was too posh and quiet even when it wasn't the most posh restaurant there. I think it was quite embarassing to take pictures because the restaurant was kinda empty and i looked like a freak snapping around. We had bread & butter pudding. Buahahahha!! Another favourite of mine and dear was kinda scared of it because it was too fatty. The whole weekend was spent eating and eating. Well, i guess i am gonna become a fat girl soon..

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

so dark...see what?

He also did the stupid-est thing...he became ur dear! buahaha...:x