Friday, September 05, 2008

Bored

HELP~! I am getting hell bored from work and started searching on ridiculous stuff since there seemed to be nothing much to complete. And from my search, i came out with lotsa IF.

if......

i am getting married, i had already drawn out a list of good friends. CL will be be included in my list and i believe he will have no problem mixing with my girls.

i get a new job. I want a job that can travel around and be very busy to make my mind work.

i have hell lotsa money from Toto winnings. Buahahahaha!! I knew jolly well the percentage to share with the rest of the world.

i am going for a holiday now, i wana be at Paris/London/Venice (again?)/Rome.

tomorrow is my fateful day for surgery, i will be very scared now but look pretty 1 month later.

Seems like i am very free to think of all these bullshit!

No comments: