Monday, October 20, 2008

Bad Mood

Yes, I am seriously, honestly and highly irritable and fiery now. For some reason, my yesterday wasn't that fun or rather enjoyable. I wasn't in a fixed mood and was bored staying at home with dear. What's worse was that i had my snack eaten half by somebody! Ok.. For my usual sef when i am in such easily irritated mood, i will totally not eat the snack but in order not to make it too ugly, i ate my snack. Ok.. I bought this tapioca kueh back to dear's place while ta-paoing lunch and I only knew that my kueh was being eaten half when i wanted to eat it. First was the pancake incident and now is the kueh incident. Don't they know of the basic courtesy to ask before eating?!

I don't care whoever is gonna say that i am very petty or whatever shit because i am in a very bad mood now! And my brainless pig was so insensitive that he said some things that was really irritating that totally ruined my day. To be fair, my irritating pig didn't know that i was angru at the kueh incident but what he said yesterday was SUPER IRRITATING!

As usualy for the lils at home to be as Kaypo as Pak Sah Aunties or Uncles, they were both gossiping and doing some stupid, little action. They slipped the notes through the door and i picked it up to read after telling dear that there was something there. What's written on the notes? One was a comic drawing with conversation and the other one was written " You will mary your girlfriend." I am not a moroon and did not get the wrong spelling, it was written "mary" and not "marry". So being as playful as i can be, i asked dear "So will you marry me?" Guess what was his reply?! He said, "Ya. Maybe not."

The joke is absolutely not funny at all! He can still act cheeky and said that i was petty and bla bla. Cumon lor, he is only willing to say something as remedy after knowing that i was angry! There was a second incident yesterday that really made me damn pissed at this stupid old man! Don't think i wana blog about this because just thinking of it really made me damn pissed.

1 comment:

SuperBaby said...

earning much, afford an expensive condo, an expensive car and all sorts of expensive activities for their kids doesn't mean they have to own a cammy.. Wat a remarks you had stated.. LOL.. By the way the cammy they borrowed is belong to your BF which is one of their close kin.. How can you made this kind of remarks and put the blame on others? If you really care abt the memory card you should remove it yourself..Been reading your blog and found sometimes you are just being resentful..You can consider luckily that he didn't give in much as you won't feel the change in him even both of you get hitch.. In a relationship or a marriage is not just you and him. It involved the whole family to get it harmony. To your attitude i really have doubts. Hello... Time to wake up!!! is not the world of you and yourself..