Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Down on luck

Think i am kinda unlucky after i changed my job.. seriously wondering if it is my fault or is this some kinda message god i trying to tell me.. ever since i took after this customer, noting good had ever happened.. i'm always making mistakes and the irritating customeralways have different questions which i don't have the final answer... OMG! how can my dream job turn out to be a nightmare??? i have to endure it.. i told myself to bear with the long distant for 3 years and this is just 1.5 mths after i started my new job... i gotta hypnotize myself now..

i can do it.. i can do it... i can do it.. i can do it... this is my career... this is my career... this is my career... this is the right turn... this is the right turn... this is the right turn...

sometimes i really regret leaving SEZ... probably is because of the amount of money i am able to earn there... though my current work place pay me quite well.. but the travelling itself can kill me.. i don't mind coming to work early.. but i realized that i am not willing to stay long.. because the time i reach home will be very very late... ok.. for the sake of this job title and my future... i shall grab on to this job...

No comments: