Monday, December 03, 2007

Weekend IT fair

Thought my weekend will be bored without dear? Buahaha.. nope! i spent most of my weekend Q-ing at the IT fair... it was very very crowded during weekend... went on both Saturday and Sunday... ALONE.. suppose to get dear his camera on Saturday.. who knows the queue is so long that i have to queue for 1.5 hours just to get his camera.. and the blur me in the end checked the free gifts instead of the camera.. guess what happened? the gu gu man gave me Ixu 70 instead of Ixus 75! which is bout $60 difference... of coz my Ixus 75 is much more expensive.. that's whhy went to exchange it on Sunday.. but that is not the only reason why i was there on Sunday.. i went to get my camera as well... hehehehe... I was chosing between Nikon and Sony.. in the end... i ended up chosing my favorite and most trusted brand -- NIKON!! S200... ok.. not a very new camera but was a slimmer one comparing to S510.. saw S510 thickness i almlost cried... guess this is quite a cheap deal.. $339 for a camera.. the online price is $439... bauhahahaha!!! yeah!! finally get my own camera!!

Think i had quite a few new gadgets last weekend.. collected my free lappy on Friday.. got a webcam for both dear and me on Saturday.. the webcam was from Logitech.. well.. another brand i trust.. it is 1.3 megapixel with an inbuilt mic.. Guess i dun need the mic.. but the picture quality was not bad and it wasn't that lag... and with my new cammy.. i declare myself broke...

No comments: