Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend

Oh...What a tiring weekend... had the family chalet last weekend and stayed on friday only... my back was so painful on staurday i cant even walk.. dear have to send me home at night... it was very fun and i was enjoying it until my camera has this "lens error" message.. got it changed yesterday... i just got it from the IT fair 1 week ago and it is spoiled now! Gotta sense it since the first day i on the camera it already prompted this error but was recovered until my fun photo taking session...

I wasn't quite happy on saturday as well.. i went to dear's place to meet him because we have to go to my aunty's place to pick up some things before we go Pasir Ris.. when we were about to leave his house his nephew shouted "jiu jiu (uncle), po po (grandma) said that your girlfriend very naughty. always come to our house!" i guess whoever who heard this would definately react the same way as i did... i treated it as nothing and was boiling in me.. WTF! i asked dear in the car if what his nephew had said is true and he couldn't answer me.. dear said i was very petty to be angry and indeed i am petty.. so what if i am petty?! don 't i have the right to be even angry at all?? i wanted to spend more time with him and is trying to accomodate into both our schedule... when he was studying for his exam i went to get him his camera.. Q for so long ignoring my aching back and brought him the camera... and since he like to watch soccer so much and to spend more time with him i would rather watch the boring games with him at the same time enjoy our wine and this is the comment i get in return?! OK FINE! i told him i will not go over his place anymore! and i told myself not even a dinner or stepping into that place! i am super angry with it... and since his mum doesn't like him to stay over at my place.. that shall be it.. it is not as if my mum likes me to stay at his place as well...

if u ever asked me why do i believe in this nephew.. well.. anyone should understand that children are usually very honest..and when he asked his nephew not to be rude his nephew said its true.. that's what dear's mum had said.. IF anyone who read this will not get angry with the above mentioned comment by my dear's nephew please let me know and tell me how i can stop being angry.. i am still boiling in me and i did told dear staight in his face yesterday that i will stop going over his place... so angry... i really fully agree with what CW had said bout women of this particular dialect!

No comments: