Friday, December 28, 2007

A late Xmas

If anyone ever asked me what is the best Xmas gift i had ever received, i would have replied its this late Xmas card. WHY? I was so down and disappointed this week because my New Year and Xmas would be kinda boring as dear wasn't around for our first festival. BUT....

Yesterday i did not go for dinner with Adrian because it was Ming's farewell at his place. Ming is gonna return to Taiwan and this may be the last time i can taste his food!! ok, i am greedy. So to join in the "see Ming for the last time" action, i gotta postpone the dinner with Adrian again. Returned home real late yesterday night after 12 and decided to look at my CC bill when i saw this red envelope on my desk. It's obviously a card under the red envelope; the first thought that came into my mind was "Oh my god! Who's getting married??" I flipped over to the other side and observed the envelope with care when i saw the address at the corner, i smiled. Its dear's address, and why would he send me a card? I opened the card with care and read the content of the greeting card! It felt so sweet. Dear's card removed my fatigue and filled me with love. It broght back my memory to why he wants to post something at the airport and asked me to get some drinks from Starbucks. I didn't even know that he has a card in his bag when i was at his place while he packed it!

This is really sweet! i know he won't read my blog but i still wanna thank him for keeping my disappointment in mind.

No comments: