Thursday, December 27, 2007

New skin again!!

buahahaha!! Yes! I changed my skin again. Think i always have the tendency to change my skin super often. I am quite happy with this skin because i was the one who changed the font to my fav and the size to a big one!! What do you think of this skin?? nice??

Haha!! so tiring. Gotta go for a dinner with Adrian tonight and rush home to video call my POOH!! buahahaa!! ya, i forgot that QS, YX, SA and BH think that dear look like Winnie the Pooh. Especially after they met him in person, they think that he really resembles the disney character. Jie Jie also agrees after i told her that. I felt that he does resembles Pooh after staring at the Pooh sticker in the bathroom for 20 mins while i was bathing. Buahaha!! Can't wait till next friday when he return Spore. Though its just a short stay for probably 30 hours before he fly to Austria, i am still happy that i can see him after 2 weeks! Really looking forward to see him.....

No comments: