Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Disappointed

Went for my first lesson yesterday!!! Finally wnt to school.. Hahaa.. Disappointed class got no handsome guys to see.. but was quite coincident taht there was actually this guy who is the first batch of my diploma..So is my senior... Disappointed cause dear really never give me a surprise turn up in front of my school waiting to fetch me home.. Now i realise that what he said he really do it.. And he said other day... Haiz... Never mind.. I know he had been busy enough... Fell down yesterday while walking towards bugis busstop.. So embarassing.. Can i not be so clumsy everytime? Haiz... Going to school tomorrow again... Wonder when will dear come and pick me up after my school? best if he brought along a bread or what for my dinner (or supper)... Hehehe.. I shall dream on i know...

No comments: