Sunday, March 26, 2006

Silly darling

I came across 2nd sis blog that day and found this poem that suits me really alot.. I wrote it down instantly intending to share with dear.. The poem goes like this :

"It's fate which brings us together
It's fate which makes us friends
Three hundred and sixty-five days
Eight thousands seven hundred and sixty hours
Five hundred twenty-five thousands six hundred minutes
Three hundred fifteen hundreds thrity-six thousands seconds
Every day; every hour
Every minutes; every second
I am yours forever"

It's a direct reply to dear's keep me forever.. Hahahaha... let me be in this sweet mood for a second... I was hugging him and directly saying into his ears when i was reading to him.. Abit embarrassing to read the last sentence.. Really wonder how he felt when he heard the last sentence.. But he kissed me after i finished the whole thing... Argh.... felt so sweet.... I am really very scared to fall in love again.. but i can't seem to control myself again this time...

He had been quite tired recently.. and all i can do is to make him herbal tea and get him something that relief his tireness.. I like it when he everytime called me silly.. And this time.. he called me "silly darling"...

No comments: