Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pride and Egoism

Haiz... Its only one week after the celebration and something happened between me and dear.. Not that it affects us alot.. But i suddenly realised something.. Even when he said he wanna keep me forever.. Even when he said if one day i wanna leave him he can't stop me.. but if its he vise versa.. I can't stop him also.. I told him that and he said as long as we knew that we were happy with each other's company that was enough.. Ya.. The best part of love is always the memories... I almost cried when i heard this.. Felt abit disappointed though.. Since he was busy i did not wanna add on to his stress... Its the second time i had the crying feeling... This time is when i saw tireness in his eyes.. He even tried to smile when i said he was tired.. I told him i felt so useless when i can't seem to help him.. Well that's his work.. I cant help him.. As long as i dun bother him too much that's enough.. Really showing all my silliness in front of him..

Other than this.. Something happened to me and qy... I just duno why i can't seem to put down my pride and egoism... Wanna talk things out.. But i cant seem to cross my barrel.. I only replied her the same thing she gave me on friday.. "I got no mood to talk today".. Only saw her message 5 plus (sent at 3 plus) coz was cooking and i never bring my phone along.. Why am i always make worse? If i can put down my pride an egoism...

No comments: