Sunday, March 05, 2006

Love = Risk

Went church with Joanna today.. I used to think church is a boring place.. It is abit bored during their prayers coz i dun pray... i am not a christian.. But in all.. Its still ok.. not as bad as what i had imagined.. But that doesnt mean that i will be a believer also... just went there coz there's a drama today... Quite touching... And it teaches us that love involve taking risks.. Ya.. I agree.. It's a risk to whether the person will accept you or not.. Teach you how to love a person no matter who he/she is or is with... Think its the same to all religions.. They always lead you to the "right" path... Made you shaped as a better person.. That's why to me is i dun quite believe in any religious thingy except for their teachings.. Follow where your heart tells you to and differenciate the devils from there... Also... I had always believe that you love the person of who the person is and not who the person is with... If my friend is a third party.. flirt... or someone who hangs out with the "wrong" company.. i will still love my friend.. Coz i love my friend for who he/she is and not who he/she is with.... Think i can share with dear.. feel like messaging him and tell him that i love him.. but... erm.. better not.. He will get carried away...

No comments: