Saturday, March 11, 2006

Pre-Birthday Celebration!!!

Went to the Night Safari yesterday night!!!! Actually it had meant to be a surprise... but i actually guessed that... Erm... Well.. I can guess quite near to his 'surprises' .... But I was really very very touched and happy with the time and effort he spent with me... Thanks dear... It was quite crowded with tourist yesterday... Guess its the holiday season in Japan... Coz quite alot of Japanese students... It's such a nice experience..We got a ticket with the tram ride but instead of looking around, we went for the show first... Talking bout the show... I had chosen a stupid place whereby i got real close to this animal walking down the rope just right above me... After the show we went for the tram ride... I was actually quite scared that dear will get too close to the animals... I just kept holding on to both his hands... And in the end, he laughed at my stupidness.. Well i admit that i am timid.. Coz when we were looking at the stripped hyennas, i pulled him away when the hyenna spotted us... And in the end... He kept laughing at me... Well, we get out of the Night Safari at 10+ and we were both famished... ya.. forgot to mention that he got me a giraffe soft toy.. Coz i fell in love with the soft toy the moment i saw it and instantly we named it "da tou (big head)... Share some photos here..
Extreme left is the peacock spotted at the carpark before we went into the night Safari...
Beside is the giraffe that dear had bought for me... together with the ticket and zoo map..

No comments: