Friday, March 03, 2006

Present or Celebration?

Damn it... Had not been feeling very well this few days... Gastric acting up again... Not feeling very well but can't seem to let my work down... have to depend on chinese medicine to survive... Met up with dear just now for some coffee.. he had been asking me where do i wanna go for my birthday these few days... And I had been telling him how unromantic he was when he did that. Cause he is suppose to give me a surprise. Never mind.. I had always knew that he was not the romantic type of guy long ago... just keep quiet only... Hahaha!!! Think i can't think of a place until he asked me to chose between present or celebration.. For any normal girls they would wanted both (which is what is in my mind also). For those practical one they will chose present. But surprisingly, I chose celebration over present... The reason is.. i wanna spend more time with him.. I told him that if i wanted a present i would want a dog... He knew that he had to get me a young new doggy (coz i am afraid of big old one).. After some consideration.. Unless he is gonna sponsor the doggy's monthly expenses.. Otherwise i think i have to kill and it it when my bank is totally dried out.. Hehehe... Actually i was planning to get a dog at a later date.. After both of us cleared our debts... I will sure ask him to sposor half or 3/4 of the cost of the dog.. Hahaha!!!

No comments: