Monday, June 26, 2006

Faithful? Unfaithful?

Suddenly i was thinking of the conversation i had with R on sat night... He was asking when did i start my relationship with that guy and when did we start that... Buahaha.. i guess nobody will be as honest as me.. cos i told him we started during Dec last year... And this sent him asking, "So you were unfaithful to me??" I just simply nodded my head.. He did mentioned that when he was with me he was faithful throughout the whole relation ship... Duno why we went into the marriage topic... He told me that if he got married he will be very very faithful.. Becoz that will be the gal he wanna to live forever.. Another forever.. Guys always tok about forever and they never keep their words... My thinking of marriage is to use money to buy eternity...
His reason for not cuming to look for me during that day was because he was afraid that he will blame himself... I could not really believe in him... Or should i say i dun trust easily now.. He kept bringing me to the past and i just simply shut him by saying i had forgot... I dun wanna go back to the past anymore.. i wanna look forward and be myself again....

No comments: