Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My saturdays

Hahaha.... Let me start at my first saturday after the breakup.. Which was last last week.. That was meant to be a celebration for me.. i told Bec bout him and she was quite worried at my situation.. We had been seeing each other every week and Bec thinks that i really slim down alot in one week... Ya.. precisely.. bout 1KG.. Which makes me 47KG... Its ok.. I had my dinner wif em at fisherman village and we drove to Mt Faber.. QY slept her way there coz i lost my way... Drive until i wanna sleep.... Lucky Bec was there to talk to me and wake me up.. I wasn't in very good mood and the drive made me feel better.. Ok.. Last Sat i met QY and Bec again... Hahahaha!!!! I cheated QY to my house after she accompany me to Causeway point.. Coz I was so tired in the middle of our shoppng session.. and i begged her to go home with me to let me sleep.. As daddy was at home.. i borrowed his car and went out.. We called Bec again and drove her out to JP for dinner and then... to Jurong Hill.. Hahaha.. Seems like i like to climb hills every saturdays...I was thinking of C0zy Bay this week if daddy is at home... Bec and Me!! Look at the lights behind us.. The three of us... Not much lights at the back..

No comments: