Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Green Green Grass

Dun ask me why i used this title for this post.. i also duno... To my dear friends and family who are reading this post now.. I like to thank all of you for the support you had given me from last tuesday to sunday.. I can now proudly say that.. I had let it go... I had let go of my feelings for him and had decided to move on.... He had betrayed his relationship with A when he was with me.. and he had betrayed his relationship with me and A when he was with B.. he still treated me very good till the very last day we met.. I believe we will sure meet again.. but i will not carry anymore feelings for him.. I admit that i sticked to him was because that i was really very tired to start a new realtioship and get to know a new person.. In short i had been avoiding my own happiness.. I had decided to move on and get to know a new relationship.. marriage is still outta topic to me unless someone can really convince me... I will love him like a brother now.. I really will.... My new boss is currently scheduling me for an Austria trip... Wil be going there for training for duno how long... Only thing that i am worried was my exam.. wat if it clash? wat bout my proj?

No comments: