Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rival

Haha... called a friend today to confirm something.. When she picked up the phone.. I said i wanna speak to my "qing di" (rival)... She got a shocked and asked me to repeat.. Asked me why i said that i said she was my Carrot's lover ma.. that's why she is my rival... haha... Well she thought was something else... Actually i had long placed that as history and carried on with my life... so full of hopes recently... life filled with friends and family... Especially my studies had already became sucha pressure that its really making me worried... Sometimes i really wondered whether i had made thet right decision to study and work at the same time.,.. Let both fly at the same time.. Its really very difficult to handle two at the same time.. But come to think of it... Maybe a guy can do it cause they just simply love to two-timw girls... Hahaha..

No comments: