Friday, June 23, 2006

To chose or be chosen

Having a dilemma recently.. I was wondering if I missed this time round, do I have to wait for a few more years for another round to appear. I had always believe that there is always a period of time when a lot of guys will appear in my life at the same moment.. Had been having this period of time for one year… A lot of guys appeared in this year and gave me a lot of troubles in choosing… In the end, all those that I had chose and fell for had left scars in my life and are making my life real difficult… It’s like what I had told J, we experienced more than other people and were able to see more than what others had thought… This time round, I am not sure whether I should persist on the one I am going after or to accept those after me… I am afraid of making mistake again… I dun wanna waste my time anymore…

No comments: