Monday, June 26, 2006

Picnic

Buahaha.. went picnic yesterday with the gals.. dat was fun but tiring... Went cycling around and came across this family carnival by Dairy Farm and as a group of greedy gals.. We went to get some Coke Lime and ice cream.. Buahaha.. I used to be so accident prone when i cycle.. But after so many years of rest.. I think i can cycle even better than before!!! Wierd... I think so too... Had not get the pictures ready yet.. Will post it up once done... But what really made me real mad yesterday was my mum... Haiz.. She actually helped me iron (not all) my clothes and pack it into the wardrobe.. I had begged her so many times not to touch my clothes but she just simply dun listen.. Told her that if she wanna iron my clothes just put it on my bed once done.. I was so tired yesterday and i had to unhang all the clothes and hang them back again... Mind me.. My mum doesn't touch my wardrobe since young.. thus she duno how actually i arranged our clothes... nevermind.. My bodyis aching now.. My head is so heavy and i feel like sleeping... Did not get enough sleep this weekend again.. haiz.... ONE happy new!!! my gal QS is back for holiday!!!! hahaha...

No comments: