Monday, July 24, 2006

Bye QS

QS left for Aussie yesterday again.. haiz... I really hate to see her leave everytime.. Actually only for the second time.. First time she left i told myself she will be back i shall not cry... and i realised how much i missed her during that few months before she return or her vacation... Yesterday.. honestly i cried.. after seeing her mum cried.. suddenly i remembered our conversation that saturday night during dinner... She said she really dun bear to leave this time... coz she really missed her family and friends.. and how helpless she felt when i sent her an email telling her how tormented i was over that breakoff and begging her to return.. She just felt that she cant be there for us when we needed her the most... I cried.. because i was afraid that when she return during september i will be flying or worse.. not in Spore... We did not spend alot of time together coz she was so busy with alot of friends and most importantly her family... She hugged me and asked me not to do the wrong thing again.... I knew that i was not a very sensible person.. That's why she can be quite worried bout me... This morning when i wake up... I missed QS again... But i know she willbe back.. and i will not allow any tears to roll down my cheeks coz she will be back....

No comments: