Monday, July 10, 2006

Moo~day

Haiz.. Its the first day of the week and guess what did i ask myself the first thing i wake up this morning??? WHY DID I DREAM OF HIM?????!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh! in the dream.. he was talking to me in the kinda eyes which he used to see me with... I can feel his touch.. It was so gentle... Oh my.. Oh my... What am i thinking...??? I remembered wat QS told me over dinner on saturday... Maybe i had forced myself too much.. And its not good coz pulling a string too hard will break it... Argh!!! I wanna get him off my mind... I dun wanna think of him... I wanna get on with my life and get it simple...
Forget about the unhappy things... say something bright.. I got myself a printer yesterday... hehe... i think i am gonna get myself a Canon digi cam in future also.. haiz.. gotta wait... but at least with this printer i can print my project and get it done...

No comments: