Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not "temper-less"

Discovered that i am not "TEMPER-LESS" after all... i was in the "bad mood" mode this morning and is trying very very hard to control my emotions since yesterday night... Had not been able to give myself some pleasent dreams since a few days ago... And guess what happen this morning.. I seriously wonder izzit becoz of my bad mood or my friend simply misunderstood my words that caused all these anger incurring inside me... My friend was asking whether i will be going for her party next month end or not... And of coz as a fun-loving me will not wanna miss out any of my friend's party.. After i had given her my reply... i said luckily her party was not at the end of Sept (coz i will be out of town).. Wonder did i said the wrong thing and she replied me that her party was at teh end of Aug.. And sent me replying her ya.. its Aug not Sept.. Lucky...
And wonder did i sent the wrong message to her that she replied me something like this... "I juz wanna confirm the numbers.. its ok if you cant make it.. all my good frenz will be there..." Well.. as a rational me i would not wanna rub into this sentence that will cause "fire".. I changed the topic.. The more i think of this the angrier i am.. So since i m not her "good friend" that means.. I am juz a friend to be added into her numbers of people in the party.. so it sets me thinking again... Did i send her the wrong message? Or izzit becoz of my stupid mood that i am easily agitated...?

No comments: