Thursday, July 06, 2006

Updates

Hmm.. Seems like i had not been updating the blog.. ok.. let meadd in some spices which had happened recently.. Went to the zoo on saturday.. woah... like wat QY had mentioned in her blog.. I think we are not welcome to go to the zoo anymore.. Think most probably will be thrown out by the keepers... Heres wat we had done.. As all frenz should noe taht i have such talent in renaming everything in that instant.. Guess wat had i done that day.. I named the white tigers "xiao bai".. The green snakes "xiao qing".. A baboon "zhang lao".. We even discussed whether the fish taste nicer by which cooking method (steam or fry)... buahaha... how fat we will get if we eat the hippo... Trying our bez 2 wake the animals which are asleep.. But one thing i never say out is that i had renamed the kangaroos "kangie"... Jealous of my talent?? Buahaha... And!! i finally took a pic wif my cow!!! The cows were at first sleeping but i tred to wake them up and talk to me... Well... I wonder izzit my cow language works.. Its does make a lil wonders.. One of the moo actually walk out from the shelter and let me take pic wif it.. hahaha!!! MOO~

No comments: