Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sometimes....

Feel like blogging again.. Haiz.. first mistake of today... forgot to attend a briefing at customer site... I forgot that today is 25 July.. I thought its 24th... and i missed the briefing at 2pm... And was asked at around 5pm... suddenly feel like quitting again... This happens everytime i wanna escape from problems... I know that i cant.. thats why i wanna do well in this job... Suddenly dun quite like sales job.. Buahaha... But this job gave me alot of time currently... I hope it will get better.. otherwise.. it will turn out to be like the other colleagues prediction.. I will leave the moment i get my degree.... coz i still feel that i like to do SCM jobs... planning and controlling of inventories.. Some where i can apply my knowledge and what i am good on... But one thing i like about my job is that they pay very good money.... and its very flexi here... but becoz i am a sales person... I realise that sometimes my thinking will clash with my managers.... As a SCM personnel.. My thinking is always on how to do the most thing with the least amount of cost... Some things my managers do just doesn't bring in much profits for the company... and i think that they will spoil the customers with the way they do the things... I still have bout half a year to see how things can be done... Hopefully.. everything turns out fine.. otherwise... i seriously duno wat kinda horrible things will happen...

No comments: