Wednesday, July 12, 2006

For the first time...

Buahaha.. today is the first time i ever met a customer... Went to cust fab and met her.. but most of the time Adrian is the one doing the talking... lucky... Think my way of talking is to straight forward.. gotta pick up the way to dig info fast.. Not a trained sales yet.. so no choice.. Thomas commented that my make up today is nice.. Hahaha!! though its a bit thick.. but its better dan nothing la.. Ethyl had been kaypoing when i was putting on my make up.. but its ok la.. she everytime do it... nothing much special... Adrian and i were talking bout songs when we were on or way to and from customer fab... Hahaha!! he got the song i like!!! He let me listened to this song "Green day"(duno whether i got the title right or not).. Its talking bout a break up... Its like saying its all over... So just let it go.. And i replied that its usually this period that hurts alot... Honestly it still hurts me alot.. though it had been a month.. Everything seems like yesterday.. I dun wanna numb myself with something... Sometimes, people will advise that a new relationship will do me good... Its not like nobody is after me now.. There are a few... but i am just not sure whether i am prepared or not.. I dun want to treat the person as a replacement...

No comments: