Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dreamy

Let me start with my ordeal for the last 2 days. I was ready to go online to wait for my sweety when i can't connect to my wireless!! *panic. Called Singnet and can't connet to myt modem using cable as well!! *panic x2. Spoke to the patient man from Singnet Technical Support for bout 30 mins and finally hung up as there's no help to my lappy. Called dage and QY for help but to no avail as both are sleepy. Tried all ways and means on my own and FINALLY i got connect using cable! The uneasy me decided to try again yesterday night, after my sis told me that they changed the modem password. *%^!@! in thoughts. Went ahead and called singnet again since i am able to connect to my modem using cable. This time the patient lady guide me through and finally my wireless is connected!! So what's the problem? The kuku Singnet Technical Support who helped my sis to change my modem password did not guide my sis to change the wireless password in my computer. AND the kuku told her that there is no need to change it in my lappy! * @#$@^ in thoughts again. WTH! Are you able to open a door with the wrong key??????? What a kuku.. But never mind, since i had solved my wireless problem i shall not change my password again, just in case my sis wanna use my wireless again. Actually why it did not occur to my sis that i am actually using my international password which they know???? Buahahhaa!!

Oh... the ever gossipy me is hunting for entertainment news again!!! This time i came across Korean entertainment news. Oh! This brought back my love for Kim Jae Won and decided to look up on his news. The last time i ever saw him on screen was in Jolin Tsai MV. Ok.. In case anyone who read this and don't know who this handsome, cute Korean guy is, he appeared in Jolin Tsai's mv in 特务J as the first guy to be killed by her. What a waste to see my Kim Jae Won died. Haiz.. My poly friends will know that i had been crazy bout him since Poly and fantasize alot on him. Oh!! Buahahaha!! Long live Kim Jae Won!!

Had been quite bored ever since i changed my job. Nobody to exchange gossips as this office is toooooooooo QUIET!! At least i still have Angie to discuss entertainment gossips and exchange our information. Not only that, we also exchange shopping websites (mostly provided my Angie) and products information.. Miss that kinda days alot!! Even after Ho Tzu Ming had left SG, no more movie lobang from him... Miss him as well.

Update: Just when i was complaining here that no gossip khaki around, Angie called me and exchange news on the scandal!! And i read up on Lindsay Lohan posing nude for photoshoot as Marilyn Monrue..

No comments: