Friday, February 29, 2008

unreasonable

Sometimes you can say that I am unreasonable and I agree that I am. This time, it is a different matter. I DON'T fcuking agree that I am unreasonable and totally DON'T agree that I am even at fault! Here's the story behind my temper:

I was suppose to meet dear and his friend for dinner (i did not know that his friend's colleague was there as well). At first, they set it at Choa Chu Kang and dear will pick me up at some where near my place where i alight from the bus. Then, I rushed off from work to take the early train and I knew that I will be able to skip the crowd and take the early bus. So as normal, I was at my normal returning home route when dear called me to tell me that they changed the destination to Woodlands (i was on the phone with Angie). Since the bus I take will go to Woodlands, I went ahead with my journey. One thing weird about yesterday was that there was a jam at PIE which it seldom happen for the bus I took. Ok.. fine.. Since my house is damn near Woodlands, I knew that i will be able to make it at 7. So the bus was travelling at a very fast speed after BP, and my heart was at ease until we ALMOST REACH Kranji. There was a massive jam! All vehicles going that way will U turn and take the alternative, too bad mine is a bus.

I smsed dear: Jam
Dear: wru?
Me: some where near Kranji buy haven reach Kranji

Bout 20 Mins later he called me (at this time the bus driver said he will skip Kranji and diverse to the expressway and exit to Marsiling).

Dear: where are you?!?
Me: Told you i am near Kranji right?
Dear: still there? why so long?
Me: already said there's a jam right? The road is so damn messed up, the bus have to diverse out and take the alternative. All roads to the causeway is packed and I duno the situation at the expressway.
Dear: so long! here got hungry people... Can you take train?
Me: I can't even alight here. and the bus can't even move much!
Dear: so troublesome. You go home and eat la!
Me: ok bye!

And I really hang up. I was already at Kranji and the jam really made me so impatient! People who take bus will really understand this. When the bus was stuck in the jam it will keep jerking as it roll and stop and roll and stop. It really makes me feels like PUKING and is really very uncomfortable to sit in the bus for so long. I know that he had waited long with his friend but at certain time, things just should not be said that way! When i got into the car at Causeway Point, he told me to stop being angry and our conversation stop after i told him"some times you just have to think before you speak!".

My face was very very black the whole night and seldom talk. His friend should have noticed it when he excuse himself with his colleague leaving the 2 of us together. And all our conversation was a question from him and an one word answer from me. I was not as angry now thou but was still quite angry over this. We had serveral conversations when he just spout brainless answer and we just forget about it. Well, i still need some time to cool down from his brainless answer (if he think that that's not what he had meant and is just joking, that joke is not funny!).

No comments: