Tuesday, February 05, 2008

feebie

Gosh.. this morning woke up and was kinda devastated. My first instinct was to check my nails which were done yesterday and it was badly destroyed my me last night... ARGH!! Gotta save it tonight when i get home and shall stop doing manicures at night near bed time. Painted both my hands and legs red!! SO.......... bloody.. Buahahahaha~!!

Dear boss is a stupid idiot as well.. wanted to send him to Penang at this kinda festive time??!! Cumon! you are a chinese as well and you should know the importance of CNY right? you can damn jolly well row back to Taiwan for your reunion with family and you dare to suggest to let my bf go Msia! Some more the customer already agree to see a caucassian can! Idiot! your boss already agree to send somebody else can. Stop being so stupid and selfish. In whole.. i just think that his boss is a MCP! *angry

Since the new year is approaching, i shall stop cursing. To my friends, if you are unhappy, please forget it for this period and enjoy the long weekend. Happy CNY!

No comments: