Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy Rat Year everyone!!!! This is definately a long weekend break for all because there's a FOUR DAYS break! And this 4 days i did nothing but GAMBLE my way through!! buahahhaha!! Of course its a visiting period to different relatives house. Because i have a very big family 3 days out of 4, i visited 3 relatives places. Its usually a gathering period for my family during this time. When i say 3 relatives it doesn't mean my own family only, i mean, the gathering was held at 3 different places with (almost) everybody present. And this usually needs a very big place to contain all of us, so it will never be my house when it comes to this kinda gathering. Most probably some relatives will have to sit at the coridor if its at my place.. Buahahha!!! Like what dear always says, my family is really BIG. Nevertheless, we do contirbute ALOT to the noise pollution at the area we land.. Buahahaha!!! For examples yesterday, when i called mummy to ask for the unit number of my 3rd uncle's house, she told me, "its level 3, at the corner, just listen to the noisiest corner and you will find us." @_@

Let me digress now.. Really hope for some improvement recently. Here's another thing i am not able to celebrate, and that's Valentines' Day. Really had not celebrated this day for very very long. Ok we chuck the stupid coffee and cookie celebration 2 years ago aside, come to think of it i had not been celebrating it after LF and that's like FIVE years! OMG! Like people always says, there is no need to celebrate it as it's V day everyday. But i had not really celebrated V day can. and i wana celebrate it can! Dear is going overseas for that day. His boss called him yesterday and actually wanted him to fly today but he rejected and may be flying tomorrow (we are suppose to celebrate early and the fateful day is also tomorrow). So angry when i heard that and almost called his boss up to slap him left, right, center! He was telling me after he return and for the first time we discussed our Aussie trip in the car!! I like him to be involved in the planning as well. This made me feels that I am not deciding on everything and at least he agrees on the search. Well, one thing he can be sure is that his "spoiled" girlfriend will never wanna stay in any hotel below 4*. It is als good that at least i will be the one searching while he will be the one checking the location. Hopefully everything turns out ok... buahaha!! ok.. let me start my search again. We still have 6 months to go but probably bout 3 months to plan because we have to book.

No comments: