Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sugar darling & some news

I think i should call him sugar in future. He is such a sweet baby/darling/dear.. He knew about my diminishing interest in facebook and decided to help me out instead. Help me log in and feed my "rubbish", race my car, bike and plane. So sweet right?? Can't help but to miss him so much for the things he had done for me. Not only the facebooking things la.. of course there are more that he had done. Leaving all the planning to me while he do the final backend thing (which is to pay $$). Remind me on my spendings and maintain as sweet as he is. Sometimes, i wonder is it due to our distance that he is so caring. Because that is usually not the case when he is in SG. Hmm..... but nevertheless, i still love him..

An update to add on to my read gossip online. Guess many of you already know this "old news" on Edison Chen. Honestly speaking, me being as gossipy as ever, read up about some news on him... Am seriously waiting for him to reply on that scandal. Think from all these scandal days, we still see some sad piece of news. Lydia Sum is pronounced dead from her liver cancer.. so sad. She had always been my favourite comedian since young. But i think probably her fans are expecting this because she had been ill for so long. And one last thing.. Forgot to talk about this when it ended.. FINALLY writers' strike is OVER at hollywood!!!! looking forward to watch my Grey's Anatomy!! So exciting *drool*!!! STOP torturing me with no Grey's Anatomy.. *looking forward to it..

No comments: