Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Blue

Received a ridiculous and childish conversation yesterday.. will not blog about it because had decided to remain silent and move on since i had not heard or ask anything about this for months and my stand remains. Even a topic of similar was brought up, it will become a full stop at me and asked to shut up on those who bring it up. All knows that i would not wana be involve in any topic bout * as * is too close to me. I was offended at first but decided to let go as i treat it as a growing up process. It is not a challenge and one have to learn to understand. No one is a winner nor loser. It is how you handle certain situation as a mature adult.

Hmm.. not so blue today as this week i am only working for 4 days!!! finally my long wait to braces is coming.. Friday will be my first appointment and also the decision making day (not much decision to make coz i had already decided on doing it!). Crossing my fingers that dear will be back and no more hiccups this week.. god.. if you are listening please help me.. Buahahhaaha!! Going waxing again!!

Dear had been very supportive when he is needed to. Really appreciate his effort on everything and remain as sweet during certain time. When asked why is he doing certain thing he will reply "bec ause my girlfrend is bla bla".. Sweet right? love him so much...

No comments: