Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lalalala..

YEAH!! After such a long wait finally it's pay day!! Everytime 2 weeks before this time of the year, i will start to calculate how much i had spent and how much i can save for my Aussie trip. Had been very strict on myself recently to discipline my expenditure. Had decided to cease all buying activity unless neccessary. Had seen quite good improvement on this month's CC bill. Usually i will spend about 1.5k a month on CC bill and now i can see that i am spending bout half of it this month! Great improvement!! Hmm... If any one is thinking that the expenditure is too high.. Kindly be reminded that this is a very fierce month. My dear's birthday, V day, and my niece and nephew late xmas pressies... ok.. and plus i have to go dentist to prepare for my braces and wisdom tooth extraction.. all these cost money ok... I was still thinking if i should increase my mum's allowance. Actually promised her to increase in Mar because my CC instalments are due in Mar and i have spare cash (judging the way i spend my money previously). Probably i can do it in May.

Hmm.. If that is the case than i am sharing 1/4 of my bring home with mummy. Also, i promised her that since i will not be getting any bonus from this current company, i will give her half of my aws (it will actually be like $1 more than half). I gave her the same amount previously after i got my FIRST variable bonus last year. Sometimes i wonder if my sisters gave her as much but they have a family so.. no choice.. i will try to spare my cash. And this means, from few months before year end, i will have to save up for xmas pressie.. hey.. if that is the case again.. I have to save more! I still have to contribute to my dad for cny.. SHIT! Can i not buy any xmas pressie this year??

Seriously wonder if anyone will think as much as i do when it comes to money. had been a $_$ since young and when i grow older, my hair will soon reside due to money issue. Had been thinking of the optimum way to save money recently near bed time and will fall asleep while thinking of it. After i am done with my CC instalments, i shall give 1/4 of my money to mummy, 1/4 of it to savings, 1/4 of it to bills, 1/4 for daily spendings. And at the end of every month, i will be broke... until pay day again. Calculated my savings if i am gonna save in that manner, my surgery 2 years later will be a small sum... Buahahahaha!!! That is another reason why i need my current job other than its title.. I gotta stay on because of the pay. Think it will be after my whole braces treatment then i will leave my job. I am just thinking too much.

No comments: