Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Convocation!!!

Ok... I think i missed out this part of the updates when i am suppose to update them some time like 2 weeks ago??!! And ya.. let me digress, i had changed my blog to the simplest thingy for a blogger; mainly because i wanted to renovate this place and shall start with the simplest before complications.Will not be talking much about my convocation and let the pictures do the talking instead.


Yesh!! Finally!! Graduated!! Actually was already graduated last year but the convo was a combine thingy held this year. It wasn't anything special but at least it will be fun there and its an experience we were talking about. Finally! Me and my square hat! When the mushy, hairy thingy is at the left side(in the pic) it meant i am not graduate.





This is part of the class. We thought that it had been so long and probably our class won't even attend it and who knows........... MORE turned up after we took this pic.. Buahahha!!





Ya.. this ceremony is only free to me and i had to PAY for my precious to come. And who is here?? Guess!! Guess!!



Yesh! Of course my MDs (mommy and daddy) come la! Dear's tix will be 70 bucks and he decided to skip it.. But nevermind, MDs are more important than him... Buahahahhaa!!!

*look at mommy's mouth..*



Now i shall introduce one good friend from the school.. TA DA!! Adrian! He was my senior in Poly and we did not meet at that time because i went into the course at the same time he graduated. Probably fate allowed us to meet and i made friend with him the first day i went to school!!





What was missing???? Nope.. I did not miss out the MDs!! Its the MDs again! Took my final "quan jia fu" which was without nephews and niece and sisters and the BILs.





Too bad the children are really too young for the studio pics, otherwise, i did intend to take one real family photo in the studio. Probably this skip will come again few years later ba... If i still intend to continue my Masters Degree...

No comments: