Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HOLS

When you decided to go on a honeymooney short break before the long break, god decided to play a trick on you. And that will be to allow you to suffer before you enjoy. Haiz...

I was complaining my here pain and there pain when my throat decided to join the strike. Yesterday after lunch, the itchy bitsy feeling haunted me to tell me that my throat was preparing for strike and the throat union decided to join the back and teeth union on 6/18/08 to tell me to take a break. AND obviously i will be taking the break in bout 1 week time because i am going Bintan with Dear before we head Aussie. So trying hard to please my throat union, i will try to talk less and drink more water. Ya.. throat union please listen up.. it will take bout 8 more days to a hot break and 51 more days to a cool break. So if you wanna talk about hot babes and cool babes, please recover asap.

Dear watced Kungfu Pandie yesterday and after the show he smsed me but i was already asleep by then. And as a response to my intuition this morning even before my alarm sounded, i checked my phone and saw dear's SMS. Buahahaahaaha!!! Haiz.. I miss him... Feel like punching him and torture him with all my soft soft..

No comments: