Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Routine

Ok.. I had finished up whatsoever email for today, boringever reports updates and making useless call the whole morning which really made me so bored and tired and sleepy. Did not intend to blog today BUT still typed somthing here any way because i am BORED!!!!!!!

Argh!! Felt so sleepy the whole morning because i did not finish my chinese double expresso (kopi gao). The coffee uncle today decided that it will be cruelly bitter to let a sweet little girl drink the doubles and he decided to add more sugar into my drink. Haiz... Coffee uncle.. did i complain that your coffee is even slightly bitter for the past few months?! Cumon.. don't look down on me can. I will only complain if your coffee is too sweet and it will make my coffee order longer if it is gonna taste so sweet... Sometimes i seriously wonder if people in Changi enjoy sweeter thigns because the coffee here really tasted sweeter than sweets. I am a cow. Not ants!

Ya.... i am still counting down to the Bintan trip. Forever counting down on something. And i am darn tired and wants to sleep!!!!!! *whine* Behaving like a spoiled girl now.. Any wayz.. I just wana complain that i am tired and wana sleep... Thats all... Buaahhahahaah!!

1 comment:

MomsyWorld said...

and u called urself what?!!! SWEET LITTLE GIRL!!! *puke times a million*