Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heated!

The heat is here!! heating up but not boiling yet.. I will boil on Thursday. Predicted this because its holi, holiday! Buahahaha!! Ok.. First, let my promote Ms Ho's new company's new product. The Kupon Mag!! It can be grabbed i think its free at Central area and available online at www.kupon.com . If any of you is interested to have a nice reasonable meal, this is one web page you should not miss out!! Try to screen Ms Ho in the web page.. Buahahhaah!!!

Ok.. Next.. Counting down to Bintan this week. Since yesterday morning, i had been counting Monday, tomorrow Tuesday, then Wednesday and finally Thursday morning. That's how many more days to work since yesterday. So now since i am approaching lunch. Its only left with Tuesday half gone, Wednesday and Thursday morning!!! Passed dear the tix and my passport yesterday so he can reach early or ontime to check us in, while i will definately be late or on time to board the ferry. Reminded him to bring sunblock and our Germany Adidas jackets. He must be thinking that i am a KS to remind him this and that. I even almost packed my baggy yesterday night but managed to stop myself! *fainted*

Ok... I am really getting excited!! Get ready for more actions and pictures!!!

No comments: