Monday, June 16, 2008

PAIN!!

Its so painful can! Initially i thought that i will be able to bear with it until 5th July BUT i can't stand it anymore! Its so painful can! One day i came back from lunch, rest awhile then brush my teeth. The next thing that followed, my bloody left third tooth from the front hurts like hell. I thought the pain will go in a few days because it's always the case when the teeth move and guess what? It ha dbeen more than a week and my tooth still hurts. Today, a very normal and blue monday, this kind little tooth decided to add on to the bearable and that made it UNBEARABLE can. The pain was becoming increasingly sensitive to slight change of temperature ESPECIALLY weather. To add on to my sufferings, it decided to move to nose block+pain and headache at the left side of my brain. WTH! i thought left side of any body parts pain will incur the right side of the brain to be painful. Haiz...

ok.. if anyone is laughing at the sufferings incurred, there's one more pain now. My backache is back again.

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN!!!

Dear think that I should go and see a doc for my back since it had returned. Here's his exact words: "There's probably some veins at some wrong position that had caused the pain. You watched so much Grey's Anatomy, you should know."

Me feeling quite speechless bout it: erm... that's only a show..
Dear: There should be some fact about it that's why they will have the medical terms right?
I was KO by the things he said so did not reply..

Well, let me digress a little. I had a very very good conversation with dear yesterday night after dinner at his place and i think that was one rare conversation we shared and laughed our heads out. Kinda enjoy it alot because well you know, dear is a very traditional uncle who don't talk much and i am a little girl born in Gen Y and needed more of a fun communication.

Hmm.. I tried my luck and asked him: IF and that's IF only aRh... IF one day we decide to settle down and get married, can we not have the kinda traditional customary thingy?
Dear: Why? No.. I have to get my money back!
Me, feel like stranggling him: No.. I mean we can have a dinner with relatives and some close friends and solemnization all these but not the morning sabo thingy.
Dear: The tea ceremony is definately a must. I am fine without the sabo thingy. Why the solemnization must be together? Can solemnize first dan customary ma...
Me: The tea ceremony can be done at the restaurant or whatever but not the super troublesome traditional buying stuff and bla bla. Solemnize and dinner together save money. Don't have to do it again.. So troublesome...
Dear: My mum is outside now, you can go and ask her. You said you very long never use your debating skills right? You go and debate with her, she say ok, i will be fine.

Bloody hell..... He should be asking his mum right? Any way, i may not be marrying him so i was thinking he shoudl know my view of a marriage ceremony. I don't like to have that kinda elaborated stuff which is costly and tiring. And as my hunch told me, he did not help out during his sisters wedding. I mean, the buying of stuff and all these because he think that was suppose to be the woman doing it.

What a stupid man right? But i was glad at least we shared this meaningless, hypothetical conversation because at least we talked about our views and understand the difference.

No comments: