Friday, June 06, 2008

Nothing much

Ok.. was biten by lazy bugs again for the past few days and so now i better write something to past my super free time. I blogged about my new sponsored-by-dear specs previously and think maybe i wana talk more about it this time. I was given a choice of gift within a budget of $500 bucks by dear and i really had a hard time chosing. I wanted to get bags, clothes, specs etc etc etc... And of course, my final decision was on the specs which is damn near the budget and exhausted the amount by just ONE gift. Like i had said, its actually not the frame that was expensive but instead was the lenses. I managed to bargain 10% more discount because this was my 3rd specs from Spectacle Hut at BP. So the $400 frame after 30% discount wasn't that expensive and i went ahead to chose a good lens for my sophisticated specs. Ya.. i know who the heck will chose a pair of specs given a choice of gift at my will right? You probably will think that i am the dumbest woman in the world BUT i desperately needed a new pair of specs because i am BLIND can! My eye sight had been failing again and i can't even see things clearly around me. Dear was always laughing at my weakness because i cant see things as near as few metres. Since i had a wide variety of bags and trying hard to stay modest, i chose specs. Though branded, it can hardly be notice unless you are near.


Here's my specs...


TA DA!!!



I wanted to chose a pair of black specs but dear said that i already had 2 pairs of black specs at home. He went on with the chosing process by commenting that the brown pair looked to mature for me and i was wearing a pair of white one. So he filtered out all the colors and chose the navy blue one for me. Honestly speaking, he had forgot that this pair is navy blue color even though he was the decision maker. It was few days ago while we were on our way home he mentioned that my specs was BLACK when i reminded him that it is NAVY BLUE and he was the one who chose it. Can you see the color??




NEXT......


Will be attending my convocation tomorrow!!! YEAH!!! so for the pre-convo preparation, i decided to play graduation with my cousin and niece.

See.. This is the cute Ethyl.. She is growing taller and naughtier each day while i grow old. I was showing my mum how i will look on Saturday when this busybody (typical woman in future) wanted to try this on. Isn't she cute??!! Buahaha!! Sure to become a pretty and will definately wear hers when she grow up. I have faith in her learning ability!




Following next after Ethyl will be the good fat boy who was forced to try it on by ME!! Buahhaa!! This was what will happen when you have a super evil cousin. *evil laugh* He don't look like this when he was younger and i can't find a pic of how he looked like when he was a pile of skeleton because i am in office now. Let me update his "skeleton-ier" photo when i am free. The fat boy reluctantly put on the hat when asked to and got alittle excited after i told him its for graduates ok. Buahahaha!!! What an easy boy to coax. Dear and i communicated and referred him as "the bigger fat boy" while his younger brother (didi) will be "younger fat boy". His youngest brother (Joey) is still not their size yet and dear anticipated that Joel will be their size one day. Buahahahhaa!!!


No comments: