Monday, May 12, 2008

Belated Mummy's day

Ok.. I was too lazy to blog during weekends (as usual) so i am now late to wish all mummies happy mummy's day. Well, i have 3 mummies at home now; my one and only dedicated mummy who always doesn't cook what i can eat and the 2 milking cows elder sisters who had started their families and are now mummies of the noisy lil ones at home. I was shopping and wanted to get the Marketing Director a LeSportsac bag for her Marketing use. It was my surprise that the MD had already changed her Marketing bag. Argh.... what a failure i am to have the idea so late. Anyway, I couldn't eat much of what mummy had cooked yesterday evening. Chewing had became a very difficult task even when my braces was not tightened. The seperators which the Ortho had inserted between my teeth made my chewing quite uneasy as every lil action will cause pain. It made me feels like my teeth were dropping and they were fragile. Kept telling myself that after all the endurance, i will be a SUPER pretty girl. So bear with this.... bear with this... *chanting goes on*

Yesterday was another too free night which we ended up not really quarrelling but was a lil heated on the topic. Will not talk about this here because there were too many private things involved. He thinks that i always think i was right about everything; well, i couldn't disagree with him as i do think i am always right. BUT THERE ARE ALSO TIMES WHEN I THINK I WAS AT FAULT and i do apologize. I decided not to be too petty and childish and thus sent him a message at Facebook. Guess what? He did not see the message.. Funny huh... Well.. well... i should start to date more people now.. let me schedule my timetable from this weekend...

No comments: