Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sugar~

This week probably had a rocky start when things wasn't right since Sunday night and we had a quarrel over time issue. It was really quite hurting to hear this coming out from dear's mouth and it sent us to have icy conversation on Monday. The main problem was my reluctance to talk to him from the aftermath of the quarrel. J had this problem with her previous bf as well, when her ex required more "personal time" from her, though the situation was a little different. Dear was telling me that he didn't see any need to meet up everyday, even when he didn't reject my request to date. The most hurting sentence which he had ever mentioned was "his boy friend was getting all the crap time because we are meeting too frequently."I was really angry at this and refuse to talk to him any further. Before i slept, i did sent him an sms saying, "wasn't meeting your boyfriend at crap time the same as meeting him everday?"

Ok.. Since he requested more personal time to do all his stuff, i didn't really plan to meet him at all this week until he asked if there was any thing he can do to make me less unhappy and initiated some nice and sweet conversation. I admit that i was quite petty because i was still angry with him yesterday. The anger subsided when the name tag (which we both owned) dropped and i lost it some where. He eventually volunteered to get me one the next time we see it while shopping and also suggested a movie yesterday. There were some facts involved that i didn't disturb him much because my work was really getting busier. Well, he fetched me from office yesterday and we went to Marina Sq for dinner and movie.

I was complaining to him that i missed eating meat especially lambs and he allowed me to deicde dinner since i could not eat much especially hard stuff. Therefore, we ended up in Sakae Sushi and i finally realised that i can still eat Udon!! He ordered most of the food i wanted to eat and made me eat since i was the hungry one. In fact, he did not order any main course because he knew i won't eat much from my agony now. Well, he gotta finish up all the meat because i can't eat any hard meat and the rest of the Udon. Another sugar tht happened yesterday was the conversation we had while having our dinner, when i was telling him about the weddng dinner of my friend and i wasn't sure if i will get invited.

M: Any way, i don't know if i will wanna go to the wedding if i was invited. I look so ugly now.
D: No.. you are not.

Sweet isn't it? I seriously think braces will diminish one's ego or pride with regards to the look. I really hate my look now because of my braces. Some things which I will be afraid of doing was to open my mouth to talk or laugh. Now people will really not see me laugh as loud in the cinema any more. Less noise pollution from my talkative nature.... T_T

Another sugar that was added before the conversation above was dear's surprise for me yesterday. It wasn't an expensive one but at least he did something to be supportive on what i am going through now. My mouth wash was running out and i need to get a new one. So since i did not know that i will take dear's vehicle home after work, i only managed to get my toothbrushes and toothpaste. When i board dear's car yesterday evening, he actually placed the mouth wash on my seat and surprise me with it!! Why was it a surprise?! Ok.. previously i did requested him to sponsor the mouth wash because i really have to buy alot of things due to my braces and mouth wash was one of the expensive stuff. I really heart his effort to break our ice from the quarrel and being so supportive during my braces treatment.

No comments: