Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy~

Ok... I am really damn bloody lazy to update any single form of my life during long weekends and don't think my blog will be so popular for people to even glance at it. What had i done? Probably slept off my Monday blue yesterday and made a new pair of specs. Buahahaha!! I was on half day last Friday because of my dental appointment. Finally! After the long wait! My braces was fully "installed" into my mouth. Found it real awkward to smile and i decided not to smile any more until my teeth is straight enough. Dear had been quite encouraging since i put on braces and the man who seldom take photos encouraged me to take photos!! Woaw! That's so..... unbelievable? Buaahahaha!!



Dear sent me home after my dental appointment and went for his "supposed dinner appointment". What does this mean? Ok... He was suppose to meet up with the brothers and sisters involved in his friend's wedding coming this Saturday but was adjourned to night out as the rest were busy working.



Met up with Bear on Saturday. This bro is really good! Smsed me last last Sat and asked me out when he returned from Taiwan but i was too tired so i suggested last week instead. Seriously wondered if dear felt lost without me.. Buahahha!! Since the last arguement on personal time, i purposely made my Saturday busy and did not intend to meeet him at all. In the end, i still met dear for dinner.... :( Bear had to leave for BBQ at his friend's place and dear asked for dinner..

At least after my boring Friday and Saturday, my Sunday was a little exciting. I went to Kukup with dear and his friends for sunset and seafood. Couldn't enjoy most of the food because of my teeth and i keep biting my cheeks. Damn... By the time we reached JB, it was about 2330hr and i was so damn tired. We went for massage and then SUPPER (which i also couldnt eat much). The last 2 things to do were to pump petrol and wash car and finally HOME!! When you talk about finally, people will usually think that it will be fast but instead, it was very very long!! The causeway was so packed! We made our way out at 0145hr and we reached home at 0400hr. OMG! Ya.. probably every one will be thinking that since monday is a holiday, it will not be so pack during midnight and everybody went home at the same time. *fainted* And this explains why i slept throughout my monday.

No comments: