Friday, May 09, 2008

Braces tomorrow!!!

Ok.. Excitement ended after long wait again.. Super sianz. Tomorrow is definately a very new day for me after braces; had been illusionizing the kinda pain and troubles which i will be going through for 3 years. BUT i had finished booking everything for my Aussie trip!!!!!!! SHIOK!!! Buahahaha!! Now i am so looking forward to the trip which means my excitement will die soon as well. Buahahha!!!

Had been so busy lately in work. Ok.. What i had no been announcing in the blog was i actually went for an interview at Yuan da ge's company. Really gotta thank him and i was actually shortlisted for that position but with a $300 pay cut. Though the pay $7 per hour for OT during normal days which include Saturdays and $8 per hour for Sunday and PH. This is really not very attractive. A pay cut will never be in my list of choice even when the bonus payout is HUGE for the company. Dear don't think its worth it to work so much and get so little return. Judging by the amount of basic they had offered, the bonus won't be much as well. Some how, i have a feeling was partly because dear doesn't want me to be too busy cause he will be bored? That's my thinking because when i said that i won't have so much free time which i will abuse it by disturbing him, he still shake his head and discourage me to take up the offer. Gotta add on to the previous sentence, dear shook his head after thinking about my free time for 5 mins.*happy!* So i don't think any one need to think and will know that i had rejected the offer. thanks Yuan dage!!

No comments: