Friday, May 02, 2008

3 more months to Aussie!!!!

Ok..i really had to get exciting about this!! I was bugging dear recentl on the drop of domestic flight tickets in Australia and forced him to compromise my excitement which means, he had to surrender his credit card for the domestic flight tickets booking. Buahahahahahhaah!!!

Ok.. should i start from Wednesday? Ok.. i should start from Wed then. Buahahaha!! No choice allowed.. Dinos are always unreasonable! Was suffering from a very very bad cramp on Tuesday night after the gathering with my ex-colleagues and couldn't even walk home. So in the end, i did not turn up for work on Wed. Buahahahha!! Gotta see doc that morning because i was so painful the night before i vomitted as well. I was still suffering from the the pain that morning. Think the pain was too much the previous night, i was still suffering from the pain the next day. The clever doctor says, that could be a combination of menstral cramp and my infection (which had turned real bad after few days delay to doc). T_T I was so painful that night, i told dear that if giving birth is 10 times this pain, i will not have any baby at all! Buahahha!! Of course, when i woke up the next morning, i seriously wonder if i was too painful i fainted or i was simply too tired from the pain, because my lights were still switched on when i woke up that morning. So after gettig better and had my things done that morning, i went to meet the GE folks for lunch!! Really missed them alot and too bad Carrot could not make it that day. NVM... i will be having dinner with her later!!!

Ok... so after my sufferings, i simply rested half the day yesterday and that's how i wasted my holiday. Boring.... Salmon and jie jie came home yesterday afternoon!! *dance around* He was so cute ok.... sleeping like a log even when everyone was so noisy.. Buahahahahha!! Lleroy came later and joined the group but i had to get out for free massage with dear soon after he arrived. Ya.. its a free massage at True Spa and we jolly well knew the intention of that FREE thingy!! My clever Finance Manager (FM a.k.a. dear) asked me there to reject them because he gave me a FREE massage. WTH! The package they gave us was quite tempting though but it cost SGD$7200 to sign a package per couple is just simply too expensive for the both of us!! Cumon, SGD$7200 divided by 2 = SGD$3600 per pax. And that means, i can get 2 bags from Coach, 1 bag and 1 wallet from LV or just 1 bag from both LV and Gucci and Burberry. We can even tour Europe with the money lor. That (stupid) masseuse who served me really massage my veins. It felt quite good for a moment but torturous the next as she LITERALLY sat on me! She used her knees to massage my back and it felt real good on the lower back but i became breathless when she pressed her knees against my mid back. My lungs and rips simply felt like bursting because she was TOO HEAVY!! Cumon, i am not a very small sized woman but i am still considered boney ok! When it came to my neck, i seriously felt as if she was strangling me and she was LITERALLY (again) plucking my veins can! Bloody pain lor.. Now my left shoulder is painful, but my lower back pain was cured. She really did very well on my lower back but not my shoulder coz that's where all my bones are! Oh... did i mentioned that place have OSIM chair?? iDesire.. thats really damn bloody shiok! I kept thinking, if i have a house in future, i will definately buy this chair. It cures my back and neck!

So after dinner, we went to hunt for dear's jacket which i had promised. Adidas actually came out with a windbreaker for Germany this year. *cry* So in order to fulfill the couple gift for anniversary, i went a head with the purchasing of the windbreaker for him. We can still wear that couply jacket even when its of different material. The design is still the same!!! *convincing my disappointment* After that we get the loot, we went back to my place and that's when i forced dear to submit his credit card for the air tickets booking!! Buhahahaaahhaha!!! Hmm.. I can say i have a very cute dearie since he came out with really lotza funny ideas and stuff. ;p

No comments: