Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oh yeah!

Mood is exceptionally good today!! Seriously wonder what happened to my hormones because i AM having such stupid infection down there and my mood is still so good. *fainted* Probably that's the arrival of the newborn in our family!! OMG! this handsome little thing is really cute and too bad i had not uploaded his photos. Buahahahaa! ok... you can never expect this lazy xiao yi to act fast. Usually i will procrestinate till cows come home and the pictures will appear! Buahahhaa!! This new little boy is fair, has a very nice nose and ears, has little hair and is rather small. My sisters said his fingers are long but i had not seen it. So exciting right? I caled Carrot this morning and told her i had a handsome nephew and will probably show her his photo.. Ya.. and did i say he cry very loud????

The moment i stepped into the hossie yesterday, our family's famous little girl just pop out behind the curtain. So cute right... Ya.. she is forever the apple in our eyes. And she had been protecting her brother yesterday night when we teased her. So sweet right... Ya ya,.. she cried when she knew that her mummy will not be going home. Oh... what a sweetie...

Dear called me just now while he was on his way to work. He told me that somebody called him about this free spa for 2 on thursday and obviously he was asking me along. Buaahahahaah!! I had been complaining bout my aching body and had been pestering dear for spa. Guess he really made such good use of this chance huh.... What can i say bout this old man of mine...?? Nice and sweet and wonderful?! Ya... even when he hated to go Jurong so much, he brought er jie and me to dinner, then sent her home (Jurong). Buaahaha!!

No comments: