Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Photos!!!

I just loaded some photos from my camera and feels like sharing it!! Here it goes:

This was the photo taken last Sat/Sun. Nice?? So far, this is the bez photo taken for the three of us (this year). Same position as per those taken at Bintan last year!!



My first Birthday pressies!! Suppose to be Dear's pressie to be first but never mind.. ok.. the Hallmark box was from Becca and QY. The Coach box was from my dear sisters!! Shall reveal the contents after my Birthday!



Ok... Our Valentine's day dinner... lets see...

Dear was Trying to act cool while i took this photo. I think the photo as a whole looks very nice other than him. So ignore him...


And what did we had that evening? It starts with the greens, so i suggested Sambal chilli and dear suggested Xiao Kai Lan..



So in order to eat healthy, we ordered fish fillet because one whole fish was too much for 2 people + I hate fish bones and are afraid of them..


Here's the main!! Our Chilli crabs!! Too bad the fried man tou came too late and my hands are dirty.. Nevermind, they will appear some how later...


After our dinner!!




Because the crabs died in an "unglorified" manner, i decided to make them as pretty as they were before they were eaten. So now look at the "glorified" death of the crabbies!! With man tou in the middle. I am a genius aren't i??


And now, let me share with you the photos of my little kids my family little kids... If you ever have aunties or mummy like my sisters and me, your kid will probably be traumatized by this when he grow older. This is little Lleroy (alien) at 2+ months old and was dressed in his Ethyl jie jie's dress. Horrible we can we go??



She looks so sweet right? This is a younger version of Devils wear Prada.. Buahahhaa!!




No comments: