Monday, April 21, 2008

Flyer!!

Some photos to be updated. Did not bring my camera yesterday and so..... i missed out taking all the good photos. I meant the view. Went to Singapore Flyer yesterday, as promised by dar (decided to call him dar and stop calling him dear) last week.

I was at his house last weekend and waited for him to finish with his revision for the day and so we can leave the house. I was so bored that i went to look around at the Singapore Flyer webby and realised that my favouite fast food restaurant is available at that place!!! Since dar said we had not had fast food before (that was before we went for Mac breakfast), i decided that its time we go for popeye!!! I was so excited and dar was quite supportive of this since he had not ate popeye before. The queue was like damn bloody long can! Since i was already familiar with the restaurant dar decided to let me order the food instead and i waited for whole 20mins (he was the one counting the time) can!! Not bad.. at least i had my fill... Buahhahahaha!!!

Shall update the photos once i kop it from dar...

No comments: