Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cute Baby...

Ok... Think this is a much adorable thing to blog about other than the stupid morning incident. As i had mentioned earlier, i went to meet my customer for a very long meeting yesterday and went straight home after that. The meeting was in late afternoon and since that customer's office was at Woodlands, I reached home real fast at about 1800hr. Mummy was cooking dinner when i reached home and the house was very quite because Ethyl will only reach home at 1815hr.

So i set up my lappy and started sending out some emails to follow up on the meeting. The quiet me was working alone in the room when Ethyl returned home as well. She was running and talking to mummy and da jie and she did not know that i was in the room. I don't usually return home so early. So even when Ethyl was running around, this cross eye girl will not see me in the room working.

Forgot is mummy or da jie: Xiao yi is in come back already.
Ethyl: who? Xiao yi? NO! She not back yet!
Same person: No. She is in her room. You go and see.
Ethyl: Is it?

So this elephant ran in...

Ethyl: Xiao yi? Why you come back? Why you never call me? (i suppose she was saying why i never welcome her home from school instead staying in my room quietly)
* Me in thoughts: @!#!$$ I return home you asked me why i come back.
Me: I miss you ma... And i am working now, so wanted to call you after i finish my work.
Ethyl: You work? Why you take uncle ken computer?
*Me in thoughts: Just because my lappy looks like dar's lappy doesn't mean it belongs to him.
Me: No.. This is mine, not uncle ken's.

And this naughty girl went out and announced i was home.....

No comments: